
ポピーだと思ってマーケットで買った花は、アネモネでした。
アネモネは、葉っぱのところが特徴的です。
アネモネは地中海地方が原産で、語源はギリシア語で「風」を
意味するΆνεμος (anenos)から来ているそうです。
側に置いておくだけで、気持ちのよい風が吹いてきそう。
英語でアネモネはアネモネ属全般のことを指すようで、この花はAnemone coronaria。
アネモネ属には120種類もあるそうです。
アネモネ:wikipedia(Jap)[link]
I bought thoes flowers in the market, at that moment I thought it was corn poppy.
But it was Anemone coronaria, one kinds of anemone.
The origin of anemone is comming from Άνεμος (anenos) in Gr.
I found it's just suitable for this spring, the season of wind.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Anemone coronaria (poppy anemone, Spanish marigold, "Kalanit" in Hebrew) is
a species of flowering plant in the genus Anemone, native to the Mediterranean region.
※Anemone (A-ne-mó-ne, from the Gr. Άνεμος, wind), is a genus of about 120 species
of flowering plants in the buttercup family Ranunculaceae in the north and south
temperate zones.
Anemone coronaria: wikipedia (Eng)[link]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ちなみにこっちはおまけ。 / "petit cadeau"
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿